- Eli Manning’s Hall of Fame case: Could he make it on the first ballot?on January 25, 2020 at 6:08 am
Eli Manning could have a cleaner path to first-ballot induction.
- Kane wins ‘gimmicky’ new Shooting Stars conteston January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Blackhawks star Patrick Kane said it was fun to win Friday night’s inaugural Shooting Stars competition, but he called it “a little gimmicky” and said he was a fan of the drills that used to be featured in the skills event.
- Kawhi calls 1st career triple-double ‘a great honor’on January 25, 2020 at 6:01 am
The Clippers handed the Heat just their second home loss of the season on the heels of Kawhi Leonard’s first career triple-double.
- New No. 1 Jalen Green leads notable risers in the updated ESPN 100on January 25, 2020 at 5:46 am
Dazzling guard Jalen Green supplants Evan Mobley in the latest ESPN 100 update for the 2020 class, and also moves up ESPN’s regardless-of-class top 25.
- ESPN 2020 basketball recruiting player rankingson January 25, 2020 at 5:46 am
There’s a new No. 1 in the ESPN 100 ranks, as Jalen Green has overtaken Evan Mobley (USC commit) and Cade Cunningham (Oklahoma State commit) for the top spot.
- Gentry hears fans, but limiting Zion ‘right thing’on January 25, 2020 at 5:41 am
Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said he understood the frustration of the fans with the team sitting Zion Williamson in the final minutes of games, but said, “It’s best for him right now and that’s what we’re going to stick to.”
- What Serena’s early exit and Coco’s rise mean for future Slam winson January 25, 2020 at 5:20 am
A series of upsets has shaken up the Australian Open slate. Is the tide turning to a new class?
- Saturday’s college basketball best bets: Roll with No. 1 Baylor as an underdog?on January 25, 2020 at 3:24 am
Our experts offer their best bets for Saturday’s college basketball slate.
- Phil ‘intrigued’ as idea of new tour gains steamon January 25, 2020 at 2:46 am
The 18-event Premier Golf League reportedly would consist of 48-player fields and $10 million purses, ideas that Phil Mickelson called “intriguing.”